Get Started with CloudFlow
Getting your application on CloudFlow starts with creating a project. This guide will walk you through creating your first project, allowing you to deploy an application to CloudFlow's global network in just a few minutes.
Create or log in to your CloudFlow account.
In the welcome page, choose the type of project you want to create:
- Public or private Docker image
- GitHub template
- Kubernetes cluster
If starting with a Docker image or Kubernetes cluster, proceed with the following:
- Provide a Docker image
- Enter the container port
- Choose the CPU and memory for your container
- Optionally add private container registry credentials and/or environment variables
If starting with a GitHub template, proceed with the following:
- Connect your GitHub account
- Select a template
- Provide a name for the new GitHub repository that will be created from the selected template
Select deployment locations.
Select a project plan.