What will you create?
Here you will find all the information you need to built and maintain your customized edge workload, whether that be typical CDN workload like caching and WAF, custom build containers, or a combination of the two.
How the documentation is organized
Section has a lot of documentation. A high-level overview of how it’s organized will help you know where to look for certain things:
- General topic guides are key topics and concepts related to Section and they each have the following sections:
- Overview: discuss key topics and concepts at a high level and provide useful background information and explanation.
- Tutorials: provide step-by-step instructions.
- How-tos: are recipes. They guide you through the steps involved in addressing key problems and use-cases. They are more advanced than tutorials and assume some knowledge of how Section works.
- Reference guides: contain technical reference for APIs and other aspects of Section.