In addition to a strong password, your account can be further protected by enabling Two Factor Authentication.
To enable two factor authentication:
- Click on the user icon in the top right corner of the management console and click Profile.
- If you want to use SMS verification:
- Ensure your phone number is correct
- Turn on two factor authentication and choose Receive an SMS on each login
- If you want to use an authenticator app, like Google Authenticator or LastPass Authenticator:
- Turn on two factor authentication and choose Store my code on a device
- Finally, for both options, click Save.
Upon enabling 2FA, it is immediately active for all future logins.
If you contact Section support we can enforce 2FA to be required for all users invited to your account.