- On your main account dashboard, click Create application.
- Enter the name of your live web site. Do not include the protocol (i.e. http or https). The system will try to automatically determine the IP of your origin. Click Next.
- Click Performance, then click Varnish Cache v5.2 Basic. Click Next.
- Enter an account name. Think of this as the organization/company that your website belongs to. (click here a more in-depth explanation of an account). Click Next.
- Review the confirmation screen and click Setup.
- Wait a moment while the system deploys your Application Edge. Click I’ll explore first.
Your Application Edge is now ready for traffic. The next step is to Set Up DNS.