Careers at Section
We’re a team of passionate technology professionals who support, push and celebrate each other while working to solve complex challenges, learn new skills, and become better engineers and people. We value team diversity and are looking for smart, talented, and dedicated people to join our team. We provide competitive compensation, generous stock options, flexible workplace and schedule, and many other benefits to foster a positive work environment. Come join us!
If you’re interested in joining the Section team, contact us at email@example.com.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. We welcome all applications, especially from those underrepresented in tech. If any of these roles pique your interest, but you are not completely sure whether you check all the boxes, please apply anyway. We’d love to talk to you.
Current Open Positions:
At Section, we’re on a mission to improve the Internet by empowering web engineers to build and deliver better applications. Our industry-leading supercloud technologies give engineers the flexibility and control to run any workload, anywhere, underpinned by modern DevOps principles.
The demand for better, faster user experiences, low tolerance for security breaches of personal data, and surging bandwidth costs are pushing more compute to “the edge”. Performance-oriented engineering teams are challenged with optimizing compute resources in these increasingly distributed systems and require tooling that gives them full control over configuration and deployment of workloads along the supercloud and edge continuum. Section’s supercloud has been specifically designed to simplify and accelerate supercloud/edge adoption to deliver more performant, secure, and scalable applications.
Section is headquartered in Colorado, and our team is located across the U.S. and Australia. We’re backed by a group of top-shelf Venture Capital firms led by the Foundry Group. We are growing quickly and have been recognized by industry analysts and peers as a leader in the emerging supercloud and edge landscape.
At Section, we value team diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
USA (Remote) / Marketing / Full-Time
We welcome all applications, especially from those underrepresented in tech. If this role piques your interest, but you are not completely sure whether you check all the boxes, please apply anyway. We’d love to talk to you.
Section’s Cloud Native Hosting Platform powers next-generation applications with faster, simpler, and more secure digital experiences. Our collective passion centers around simplifying and accelerating edge computing adoption to help create a better Internet. After recently closing $12M of Series B funding, we are entering a new phase of hyper growth that is sure to be an exciting ride!
Founded in 2012 in Sydney, Australia, Section moved its headquarters to Boulder, CO in 2016 and has continued to grow its team, partners, and customers across the globe. We are a group of dedicated individuals who come from diverse backgrounds in engineering, operations, agile development, marketing, sales, and product. We value team members who are driven, transparent, strong communicators, intellectually curious, and collaborative.
We’re currently seeking a motivated and experienced Digital Marketer.
The ideal candidate is passionate about all aspects of digital marketing including and possesses strong skills in digital strategy, paid media, relationship building and process implementation. The candidate will be responsible for managing digital marketing campaigns from discovery to implementation, management, tracking key insights, and reporting on success.
- Creative mindset to craft exciting campaigns that engage new and existing customers
- Create marketing campaigns that drive repeatable, predictable, and scalable results
- Create a healthy pipeline by partnering with key internal stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns
- Monitor campaign performance and delivery throughout the lifecycle and assist in the development of best practices to improve campaign processes
- Develop reports and dashboards to highlight campaign progress, and continually refine campaigns to improve overall performance
- Perform A/B testing in order to continually improve campaign efficiency and accelerate the sales cycle
- Partner with Product Marketing to leverage positioning, messaging, and personas to target segments and generate sales qualified leads
- Report on campaign metrics, conversion rates, and opportunities to improve existing campaigns to Sr. Leadership
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience working to plan, launch, and analyze cross-channel campaigns including paid search, display, programmatic, social media, and SEO.
- A direct experience across all the usual paid digital channels
- An exceptional communicator and enjoys collaborating across teams.
- A detailed knowledge and experience in marketing automation tools and processes
- Experience developing and executing campaigns in social media platforms
- The ability to successfully plan, organize, implement and monitor projects
- A drive to constantly optimize and improve with an action-oriented mentality
- Self-motivated and capable of taking initiative
- A track record of meeting project deadlines
- World-class global team, incentive stock options, competitive cash compensation
- Remote-focused organization
- High energy company culture that likes to win and have fun together
- Very generous health plan
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what makes you awesome.
2101 Pearl St
Boulder, Colorado 80302
+1 720 599 0651
Toll Free +44 800 011 9066
Level 15, 68 Pitt Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8294 9662