Cache dynamic content without making source code changes by using section.io's HTML Streaming.
section.io’s HTML Streaming feature gives users the ability to quickly improve their Time To First Byte and Start Render Time without needing to make complex source code changes. HTML Streaming dynamically caches parts of the HTML document without touching the < body > section that may have personalized elements and other factors which make it difficult to cache. This means visitors see the page is beginning to load in their browser very quickly even as section.io is fetching the remainder of the HTML document from your origin server.
Time to First Byte is a crucial metric because it represents the time your visitors are looking at a blank screen, and it has also been shown to be the most important speed metric for Google’s search engine rankings. To set up HTML Streaming please contact section.io today.
- Improve Time to First Byte and Start Render Time
- No need to change source code or insert AJAX calls at the origin
- Setup and testing from section.io’s experienced engineers
- Varnish Cache for static assets also included
- A quicker solution for Magento than Varnish + Turpentine