Good website performance means your website maintains high speeds at any scale.
Faster page load times consistently lead to more page views, decreased bounce rate, and higher conversion rates. Whether you are an ecommerce site looking to increase revenue, an application that needs to deliver content quickly, or a media company looking to improve user experience, website performance should be a high priority. In addition, without ensuring your website is scalable, marketing campaigns, product launches or news events that increase traffic can slow down or bring your site offline. section.io gives you the tools to achieve the highest website performance outcomes possible.
Core website performance features
- Global content delivery grid with 28 PoPs
- HTTP/2 speed uplift and HTTPS for improved SEO
- Real-time logs and metrics to continually improve performance
- Traffic overload prevention feature
- Hosted Anycast DNS
- Instant global cache clear
- Instant global change propogation