Run Varnish Cache on your globally distributed Edge PaaS in just minutes.
Choose from Varnish Cache versions 3,4,5 and the very latest, V6.
Varnish Cache is an opensource HTTP reverse proxy which is brilliant for accelerating web applications. Super fast and super flexible, Varnish Cache can be used to achieve a variety of outcomes from caching "the uncacheable" to routing, blocking or manipulating your HTTP traffic. See the Opensource Project for more on Varnish Cache.
Why is Varnish Cache on section.io easier and more powerful?
section.io takes the complications out of installing and configuring Varnish Cache for your web application.
Running Vanish Cache on section.io means:
- Varnish Cache ready to go on a global network.
- SSL termination and SSL certificate management.
- Fully managed Varnish Cache scaling and scalability, global redundancy and infrastructure management.
- Real time Varnish Cache metrics and logs presented in the section.io portal for immediate and comprehensive Varnish Cache diagnosis and management.
- Continually updated choice of Vanish Cache version; up to the very latest available.
- A graphical user interface for simple configuration.
- Example Gists to kickstart your advanced configuration.
- A development environment to test your caching changes safely.
- 24x7x365 engineering support.